Our carry-out menu features a mix of comforting standard dishes and seasonal weekly specials. We work from flavorful, long-held food traditions to create new classics that are fresh and familiar.
- Standard fare: meals, sandwiches, and salads our guests count on week after week (and will not let us retire).
- Weekly Specials: Blake’s playground featuring seasonal produce, updated as they come. Check in regularly to see what’s cooking.
- TV Dinners: complete frozen meals ready to oven heat and serve when you want them.
- Larder Items: short cuts to a remarkable home-made meal. Our larder features house made stocks, sauces, vinaigrettes, and award-winning pie dough.
We’re so excited to be open in the heart of Ann Arbor! We are located at 407 N. Fifth Ave between Miss Kim and Everyday Wines.
- Lunch & Dinner: featuring our favorite items and seasonal fare, served Tuesday-Saturday from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Breakfast & Brunch: Stop by while you’re at Saturday’s Farmers Market or Sunday’s Artisan Market. This menu is available on Saturday morning from 8 a.m. until noon, and Sunday from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Carry-Out & Outdoor Dining: We’re playing it safe and not open for indoor dining yet, but we’re happy to serve you in the outdoor courtyard or on our heated patio. We also welcome carry-out and curbside orders.
Check here for holiday menus and special event news!
Valentine’s Day, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s Day and all our other favorite holiday menus will be posted here throughout the year. Check back, or join our email list to be the first to know.
Custom menus designed to suit you and the occasion. Distinctive options and individualized service.
Luncheons Weddings Corporate Parties Conferences Family Celebrations
Local and seasonal ingredients, freshly prepared to engage all the senses.
Savory Tarts Composed Salads Crostini Brochettes Gorgeously Arranged Platters Dinners Prepared On-Site
We are committed to wholesome, imaginative, and thoughtfully prepared food and personal service. We handle every detail, so you can relax. Your guests will notice the difference.